Landscapes are essential to the quality of life in California. At DVD, we ensure that our designs not only meet the bare minimum requirements for a public park, but that they make life better. One step towards doing this are creating designs, installations and maintenance that can and are water efficient.
It is no mystery that California faces a challenge of limited water supply. That is way at DVD we incorporate new methods and techniques in our landscape designs for efficient water use. Here are just a few methods we utilize to ensure your landscapes are conserving water:
- Regular maintenance of irrigation systems
- Education of residents and city staff regarding the importance of efficient water use
- Preventing over spray, irrigation runoff and low head drainage
- Water-efficient landscape designs using low water-use plants
- Efficient irrigation systems
Our designers at DVD will work closely with your city in order to design a water wise landscape design. Reach out to us today to go over the many ways we can incorporate water efficiency to make the quality of life in your public landscapes better.